Volunteers are the backbone of Palmetto Women's Center. We are always looking for dedicated and passionate individuals to serve with us. We invite you to join our team of committed volunteers in sharing love and compassion to those facing an unplanned pregnancy.
* Patient Advocate - Female and Male volunteers needed for this position. PA meets with Patients. (Requires 2 full days of training and a commitment of serving 1 - days a week)
* Church Liaison - Represent PWC in your church communicating volunteer needs, fundraising events and opportunities, communicates the prayer needs of the church to PWC, coordinates church leadership to lead prayer once a year for PWC staff and volunteers.
* Fundraiser - Assist with fundraising events: planning, preparing, coordinating, seeking sponsors, working event etc.
* Ultrasound Technician - Must be a RDMS or Registered Nurse (Ultrasound Technician Training provided for those who work 28 hours a week)
* Community Events Team - Assist with community events: planning, preparing, coordinating, promotion in the community, working events, etc.
* Cleaning Team - Housekeeping, weekly or monthly. From deep cleaning (windows, carpets) to surface cleaning of bathrooms, floors and counters.
* Mentor - Walk with a woman through her pregnancy to help her plan, prepare and grow spiritually for the birth of her baby.
* Data Entry - Minimum of 1 hour required. Enter paper files into PWC patient system.
Next Steps! How to Get Started!
2. Contact our office to schedule an interview by calling 803-746-4946, or email us at email@example.com.
3. Attend New Volunteer Orientation.