Today is the official first day of fall! I don't know about you, but I'm super excited because fall is my favorite season. Since fall is my favorite, I've put together a list of some fun things to do!
- Take a drive to mountains to see the leaves change!
- Take advantage of the nice weather to enjoy a picnic.
- Try a new fall recipe; if you have kids, make it a family event and involve them too.
- Collect and press some pretty fall leaves.
- Tackle a DIY project and make yourself a pretty fall wreath instead of buying one.
This is just a couple of ideas; if you're looking for more, check out our Pinterest page!